NASHIK ITI INFORMATION
- Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Nashik was established in 1962 under Craftsman Training Scheme by Govt. of Maharashtra. ITI has 28 trades focusing on skill development of trainees in engineering and non-engineering fields, accredited by DGT (Govt. of India).
- ITI, Nashik has 30 acre green campus with well equipped workshops and classrooms for 28 trades with qualified staff. It is located in MIDC Area, Satpur on Nashik – Trimbakeshwar Road and is approx. 4.5 kms away from bus Station and 16 kms from Nashik Road Railway Station.
- ITI’s objective is to serve the needs of industrial requirement of skilled, trained workforce in our country to fit in the job requirement of progressive technological global market. This objective reflects in its graduates being placed nationwide to meet the rising demand of trained technicians.
- The focus on practical training provides a good career opportunity in Govt. And private industries in a short span of time.
- ITI’s course builds confidence in trainees to start their own business and become self- employed as well as allows better opportunity for higher studies.
- A good industrial linkage with ITI ensures campus job opportunity for trainees.
- ITI, Nashik has a well-furnished Information Technology Lab and a Library.
- ITI also has hostel facility for boys.
- Technical exhibition and sports eventsare regularly organized to encourage innovative ideas and to develop competitive attitude.
- ITI has developed on-the-job training program for the trainees that will provide industrial working environment and the latest technological exposure will help them succeed in their career
- The Institute also focuses on female trainees to provide safe training environment and provide jobs.
- BTRI centre has been setup in the campus and ithelps maintain industrial relation thereby assisting in getting apprenticeship & jobs.
- Dear Trainees,ITI course stands to offer you a better career in fulfilling your dream for a better life. It is a need of the hour for our nation to have a well-trained workforce in order to compete and sustainin this global industrial envireonment and the Institute offers the same.We have impressive courses, facilities and staffs. ITI course widens the scope of career and self-employment. I believe that a technical career often provides better salary, working conditions and a self-reliant image in the society which consequently results in a better life. Skilled technician is an asset for any nation. Skilled workforce contributes in the development of the nation and we are happy to provide the platform to make this happen.
Performance of ITI:
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Nashik is known for excellent skills, technical training and its good industrial relationship for jobs in Maharashtra. ITI, Nashik has organized a couple of district and region level technical and sport events.
- World Skills Competition (Region Level) was organized at ITI Nashik in collaboration with CII in 2019. The inhouse trainees performed well and Mr. Vilas Gavit won silver medal at the state level.
- ITI, Nashik trainees bagged many prizes at the technical exhibition and sport event. Trainees from COPA trades participated in departmental state level technical exhibition and won theFirst Prize for “LiFI Technology”
- National Social Service (NSS) in ITI Nashik has participated very actively in Government’s programmes and organised various awareness camps. Mr. Dattatray Jadhav was awarded with “Best NSS Volunteer” in State by Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Last year, trainees from Electronics Mechanics Trades developed automatic sanitizer Machine under Aatmanirbhar Mission.
- The instructors have developed onlinetechnical academic notes for all trades during pandemic, conducted hundreds of online lectures, mock tests and shared multiple videos related to trades for trainees.
- A couple of instructors from ITI Nashik have developed an Android app called “ITI World” for trainees and have also written books and developed online study material for Engineering Drawing and Workshop Calculation which is publically available at the website of Regional office, Nashik.
- NCVT NSQF Levels & their Benefits -: All Trades in our Institute are NCVT NSQF complied.NSQF (National Skills Qualifications Framework) is a nationally integrated education and competency-based framework that enables persons to acquire desired competency levels. The NSQF organizes qualifications according to a series of levels of knowledge, skills and aptitude.
It allows multiple entry and exit between vocational education, skill training, general education, technical education and job markets. Progression pathways are defined within skill qualification framework and opportunities to promote lifelong learning and skill development.
Main benefits of NSQF complied courses to trainees -:
- Formal recognition of experiential learning
- Access to career opportunities – within and across sectors
- Opportunities of wage premium for the formally skilled
- Opportunities of mobility from vocational to general education and vice-versa
- Mobility opportunities – within India and Internationally
- Informed choice of qualification/training
Admission Process: We have a centralized online admission process.
Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra State publishes all the details regarding ITI Maharashtra Admission at https://admission.dvet.gov.in/ generally in the first week of June month. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before going to fill the application form. In the counselling process, the seat will be allotted to the selected candidates. Please visit http://admission.dvet.gov.in for further details.
Schemes Available in ITI:
- Skills Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE)
Skills Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE) is a far-reaching initiative in vocational education and skill development systems with the objective of improving the relevance and efficiency of skills training provided through ITIs and apprenticeships. This initiative, which is currently underway, is supported by World Bank. STRIVE is a five year project, implemented by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) through State Governments, Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs),Centrally Funded Institutes (CFIs) and Industry Clusters (ICs).
Performance of ITI will be monitored on the basis of the following Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Percentage increase in number of graduates at the respective ITI
- Increase in female enrolment rate across trades being conducted at the respective ITI
iii. Percentage increase in total enrolments at the respective ITI
- Increase in percentage of total trainees at the respective ITI who have undergone On the Job
Training (OJT) as per the prescribed curriculum.
- National Social Service Scheme -:
National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Central Sector Scheme of Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. It provides opportunity to the trainees to take part in various government led community service activities & programmes. The programme aims to instilling the idea of social welfare in students, and to provide service to society without bias. NSS volunteers work to ensure that everyone who is needy gets help to enhance their standard of living and lead a life of dignity. In doing so, volunteers develop their personality through community service which help them to continue their selfless service towards community work.
National Social Service (NSS) scheme is started from 2005 in our institute. Every year we selected 200 volunteers among one year and two trades including Girls. NSS conducted several programs in institute and out of institute like Blood donation camp, Health Check Up camp, Swatch Bharat Activities, Various Awareness Rallies and Social Camp.
The Social Camp is organized every year and the duration of each camp is of 7-10 days with day-night boarding & lodging. These camps are held in different parts of the city/Villages. The Social camp undertakes the scheduled activities which will develop or upgrade some facilities in City/Village.
The Government of Maharashtra has instituted the National Service Scheme Awards to recognize the voluntary service rendered by NSS volunteers, Programme Officers, and N.S.S. units every year.
In year 2020, NSS Volunteer from Govt. ITI, Nashik was awarded with “Best NSS Volunteer” Maharashtra State Govt. Award.
Blood Donation Camp By NSS
Health checkup Camp By NSS
Tree Plant By NSS
AIDS and Cancer Awareness Camp by NSS
Campus & Placement: Our ITI have very good industrial linkage with Industrities in Nashik, Aurangabad and Pune District. Reputed Employers like Mahindra & Mahindra, Bosch Ltd., ABB Ltd, and Compton & Greaves etc conduct campus interviews of passing out trainees for jobs. ITI regularly hosts a Career Fair and campus interviews in our campus and also by online with Video Conferencing and telephonically. Our ITI have dedicated TPTC cell. TPTC cell is committed for providing maximum job opportunities to interested and needy Trainees. We regularly conduct recruitment programs to make our trainees aware about skill expectations from industry and for developing a mechanism for bridging the skill gap. We groom the trainees meticulously for their campusinterview by conducting training for soft skills. Regularly we also make the trainees aware about different opportunities available in the areas like defense services, entrepreneurship development, opportunities in higher education, Govt. & PSU Sectors etc.
It is our pleasure to share that our trainees are working not only on Skill Technician but also on Managerial post in HAL, Railways, Defense Factory, ABB Ltd., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Bosch Ltd. and many more Govt. & Pvt. Sector Companies nationwide.
Apprentice Engagement: Govt. ITI Nashik conducted workshop on online registration of trainees on Apprentice Portal of Govt. of India in every year for passing out trainees. ITI regularly arrange campus interviews and job fair for engagement of Apprenticeship. ITI Nashik host career fair with BTRI Nashik and District Skill Development & Employment office Nashik for all job seekers in Nashik District. In these career fair reputed companies from Maharashtra offer apprenticeship and jobs. Every year all trainees get apprenticeship engagement in Govt. & Pvt. Sector Companies.
- ITI Nashik trainee Mr. Vilas Gavit won Silver Medal in World Skills Competition at State level.
- COPA trade Trainees participated in Departmental State level Technical Exhibition and won First Prize for “LiFI Technology” project at state level competition.
- Dattatray Jadhav from ITI Nashik was awarded with “Best NSS Volunteers” in State by Govt. of Maharashtra.
Sports & Culture Activities:
Govt. ITI Nashik regularly arranges Technical Exhibition and Sport activities at Institute level to encourage skills and innovation ideas of trainees. Govt. ITI Nashik have organized District level and Region level Technical Exhibition and Sport activities. During these activities, expert and successful personalities were invited to share their experience and guide the trainees.
Regional & District Level Sports
Regional & District Level Sports
Regional & District Level Sports
Regional & District Level Sports